=”robots” content=”noindex”> =”robots” content=”nofollow”> the peachie speechie: Mini Bowling in the Speech Room!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Mini Bowling in the Speech Room!

I found an cute little finger bowling kit at the checkout at Old Navy. I knew that my students would like it, so I bought it and made a little speechie activity to accompany it. You can find the mini bowling sets a few places - Party City, is another place that carries them.

Mine looks like this:

The activity I came up with is pretty simple. The student's take turns rolling the ball and knocking over the pins. The number of pins they knock over is the number of points they get, and also the number of speech cards they have to do. I just set a pile of flashcards on the table and they drew however many they needed. 



The directions page and the mini scoreboard I designed are free in my TPT store for anyone interested in using them in their classroom. 



I'd love to hear any other ideas you may have for using this mini bowling set in the speech room! My students really like it, so I am planning on picking up another one next time I am out shopping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment