=”robots” content=”noindex”> =”robots” content=”nofollow”> the peachie speechie: All New Peachie Speechie WEBSITE!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

All New Peachie Speechie WEBSITE!

I recently have switched over to a new site: www.PeachieSpeechie.com ! From now on, I will do my blogging on that site. I have also opened a new Peachie Speechie SLP Apparel online store accessible through my new site. I have t-shirts, tote bags, pins, tank tops, etc. for sale. Check out some screen shots from PeachieSpeechie.com : 


Here are some of the t-shirt/tote bag designs in my new shop! 




We are still working out a few kinks with my blog on the new site. Transferring over blog posts is seeming harder than it should be.  All new posts will be on the new site and hopefully the old ones will be transferred over there soon. Please visit my new site! I think you'll like it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment