=”robots” content=”noindex”> =”robots” content=”nofollow”> the peachie speechie: Easter Egg Artic Books

Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Egg Artic Books

I had my artic groups do drills with flashcards last week as I collected last minute data for progress reports, so this week I am making it up to them by doing some crafts. I have a very crafty group this year -- whenever they walk in and see art supplies on the table they get excited. They love coloring. They love glitter. They love paint. Pretty much anything that is going to require me to stay late at work and clean up will make my students happy, ha! So, we are making mini-books with artic practice words in them - Easter themed of course. 



This is a super quick and easy activity - grab it for free at my TPT store here. Not much longer until spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment