=”robots” content=”noindex”> =”robots” content=”nofollow”> the peachie speechie: #InstaSLP (and another freebie!)

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

#InstaSLP (and another freebie!)

I just joined the world of instagram and am having fun linking up with other SLPs and seeing their pictures! Speech Room News and Crazy Speech World created the #InstaSLP event this week and it has been great to see other speech rooms, activities, and crafts. Here are a few of my pics from this week:



This week I have been reading The Gruffalo with my students and matching up the rhyming words. I made some activities to accompany the book including a writing activity, a coloring activity, a following directions activity, and a rhyming match-up! These activities are FREE in my TPT store. 



No comments:

Post a Comment