=”robots” content=”noindex”> =”robots” content=”nofollow”> the peachie speechie: WHOOO's In Speech??

Friday, August 2, 2013

WHOOO's In Speech??

I’m back! I took the summer to focus on my sons and didn’t do anything work related at all! Now that August has rolled around, I am excited to be back in speechie-mode and looking forward to the new school year.
We have a new principal this year and I have quite a few new students coming in from surrounding schools.  We also have a few new teachers.  This inspired me to make a get-to-know-you activity for the first week of speech.  I came across some owl tape at Staples and “WHOOO’s In Speech” was created! (grab it for FREE in my TPT store!)
I love conversation activities for informal data collecting during the first week. The kids don’t feel like they are “working” and I get to collect some valuable information about their ability to ask/answer questions, conversational turn taking, topic maintenance, reasoning, and articulation.
Hope everyone has a great start to the 2013-2014 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment