=”robots” content=”noindex”> =”robots” content=”nofollow”> the peachie speechie: Holiday Freebie Linky Party

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Freebie Linky Party


After I wrote yesterday's post about holiday crafts, I noticed that Busy Bee Speech is having a Holiday Linky party! 


I have never "linked up" before to any of these linky party things. There is a first time for everything, right?

I have 3 holiday freebies in my TPT store. In fact, I have nothing but freebies in my TPT store! These are the holiday activities I currently have posted:

HOLIDAY M&M CHALLENGE - an articulation activity designed to be used with red and green M&Ms! Challenge your students to say their sound 100 times and earn an M&M for every production!



HOLIDAY SPEECH WREATH - Cute little wreath template. Color it and add berries while working on any learning target!

HOLIDAY LIGHT CHALLENGE - Another 100-productions challenge! No candy (or color ink!) required for this one. Just print and pass out markers and you are good to go!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment